Volpe Nera at Home will be available for preorder from every Wednesday 12 o’clock.
Volpe Nera at Home consists of a six-course meal for two people. The idea is for you to try and recreate the Volpe Nera experience at home. The ingredients in the box are all prepared and chilled where necessary. Most of the work is done for you, so all you have to do is reheat/assemble in your home following the instructions provided.
Total preparation time should not be more than 15 minutes.
To ensure best practice when it comes to social distancing, we can only supply a limited number of boxes each week.
If you would like to see how the dishes are presented. Please follow our Instagram page for weekly updates at @volpeneradublin.
1. Homemade Guinness and Treacle Brown Bread with Cep Mushroom Butter
– Warm bread in a preheaded oven for 5 minutes and soften butter in a microwave for 5 to 10 seconds
2. Pancetta Coppata with House Pickles
3. Mushroom Dumplings, Aged Soya Broth, Broad Beans
– Place a pot of seasoned water on the boil
– Cook dumplings for 3 minutes
– Heat broth in a pot
4. Black Olive Fettuccine, Spicy Lamb Shoulder Ragu, Peas & Asparagus Black Olive Crumb
– Place a large pot of seasoned water on the boil
– Cook pasta for 3/4 minutes
– Heat Ragu in a pot. Add the peas & asparagus once hot.
– Mix the ragu through the pasta
– Sprinkle black olive crumb for seasoning
5. Basil Pannacotta, Smoked Strawberry Consommé
Brown Sugar Tuile
– Refrigerate all ingredients immediately, apart from the tuile.
6. Cheese & Crackers
Unfortunately, due to the fact that some of our dishes are prepared, we cannot cater for allergens or dietary requirements at this time.
Volpe Nera is now offering a click and collect service from Friday to Sunday from 3pm to 6pm.
This is a pre-pay and a pickup service only. The collection point will be from a window hatch adjacent to the front door of the restaurant. We do ask that you arrive at the time allocated to you and to please observe the social distancing markings leading to the collection point when you arrive.
There is free on street parking close to the restaurant so you should not have a problem finding a space.
We will endeavour to practice the strictest hygiene standards and take whatever precautions necessary to provide a safe environment for everyone.
Address: 22 Newtown Park, Blackrock, Co. Dublin
E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone: (01) 278 8516
Don’t forget to add a bottle of wine to your meal
SEE WINE SELECTION
PLEASE SELECT A TIME SLOT FOR YOUR COLLECTION.