The team at Volpe Nera are very excited to welcome you back.
The health and safety of our guests and staff are of the utmost importance to us, so we have been working tirelessly to create an environment that is safe for everyone. Our staff have received full training with respect to the new Covid 19 regulations and we have implemented all the necessary measures to insure we are in line with the guidelines set out by the HSE/Government. We have put in place a number of safety features to ensure you have peace of mind while dining with us.
Highlighted below are just some of the steps we have taken:
- We have decreased our seating capacity to accommodate the required 1 meter for social distancing.
- All tables will be allocated 1 hour and 45 minutes with a 15-minute interval to allow for sanitising of the area.
- Hand sanitation stations have been installed where possible.
- Our menu will be inserted in your napkin and disposed of after we take your order. Our full wine list will be available as all pages are laminated and will be sanitised after each use.
- We will regularly sanitise all contact surface areas.
We do ask that you respect the social distancing guidelines while dining with us and be conscious of the other diners that will be joining you.
We are aware that these new procedures will take some time for everyone to adjust to, but we are willing to do everything we can to ensure you have a wonderful dining experience.
We appreciate your understanding, patience, and most of all your support in these difficult times.
Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.